At Truenordic we will always be truthful, transparent and respect your privacy.
Truenordic AB (Truenordic) is a direct selling company selling nutritional supplements and related wellbeing products. Truenordic relies on legitimate interest to collect and use the personal information we receive from you.
Truenordic is committed to protecting your personal information and keeping it secure.
When you purchase from our site you give us permission to use information essential to operating our business. For example processing and delivery of your order, informing you of our products and services and allowing our True Partners to fulfil their obligations and grow their independent businesses.
Truenordic collects the following types of personal information:
- Identity information – username, name and last name, unique national identification number (if relevant), gender (optional) and birthday (optional)
- Contact information – preferred language, email address, telephone number, website address (if relevant), delivery name and address
- Transaction information – details of the Truenordic products or service you have purchased from us and information about whether or not payment has been made
- Marketing and communications information such as your preferences for receiving marketing from us and our True Partners
- (True Partners only) Business details – company name, address and identification number
- (True Partners only) Payment information – bank account details used to make payments to you
Your information may be collected directly from you in a number of ways these include:
- Forms on the truenordic.com website and online shop
- Email communication you have with us
- Direct contact with us or one of our representatives, in person, by phone or online
- Engagement on our social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Facebook Messenger and Instagram
- We also use web-based cookies and tracking technology such as google analytics. For full details please see our Cookies policy
Information collected via our website is encrypted and stored in our data centres located in the European Economic Area and is only accessible via an encrypted data connection.
When you order as a Guest on our website
We collect the data needed to fulfil your order. This information could include your preferred language, names, username, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers and payment details.
When you order as a True Customer on our website
We collect the data needed to fulfil your order. This information could include your preferred language, names, username, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers and payment details.
You have the option to sign up to receive marketing messages from us via SMS and email.
When you enrol or purchasing as a True Partner
We collect the data needed to set up your True Partner account and to ensure that you comply with the True Partner Agreement. This information could include your preferred language, names, username, email addresses, postal addresses and phone and mobile numbers and a national insurance number or other personal identification number used to confirm your identity and payment details and bank account details. We use this information to confirm your identity and fulfil our obligations under the True Partner Agreement. For example to fulfil your orders and make payments to you. You can also opt in to receive news and updates from us via email or SMS using the data you have provided. We recommend that as a True Partner you always opt in to receiving news and updates from Truenordic.
Truenordic sells product through Independent True Partners
When you create a customer account with Truenordic you agree to your contact information being shared with the True Support Partner whose ID number you entered on the sign up page.
Your True Support Partner as well as our True Support Team will have limited access to your details including order history, name, address, email address and phone number. You agree that we may provide your details to them and to another True Partner should your current contact cease to be a True Partner. Your True Partner may contact you with details of products and opportunities we provide, invite you to events or contact you to obtain your feedback.
Truenordic and True Partners may use your personal information to:
- Identify who you are when you contact us
- Improve our customer relationship with you
- Provide you with the products or services you have requested
- Process and ship your order
- Send you delivery notifications or contact you regarding your order
- Contact you regarding your products
- Complete and confirm payment for products or services and to prevent or detect fraud
- Provide you with invoices, receipts and to answer your general enquiries
- Complete administrative work including accounting and auditing
- Allow you to participate in the Customer Loyalty programme
- Resolve complaints or issues you may have with a Truenordic product or service
- Send you marketing communications including promotions and updates about products or services or general Truenordic news that you may be interested in
- Understand what products or services you may be interested in
- Provide you with information about other products that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- Invite you to Truenordic events you may be interested in
- Administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- Improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
You will receive newsletters and other digital marketing from us only if you have requested this.
In order for us to provide products and services to you, your information will be shared with contracted third parties within the European Economic Area all of whom are bound by the general data protection regulation and may only use your data for the exact purposes specified by us. For example to deliver your order. Access is strictly limited to those parties or individuals who are required to access your information to fulfil Truenordic’s legitimate interests. Data is retained for a limited period in order to fulfil the legitimate interest of both customer and business.
All True Partners, True Support Team members and contracted third parties are bound by the same processing regulations which have been designed to protect your security and privacy.
You have a right to access the personal information we hold.
You have a right to correct your personal information and may do so by updating your details via the Truenordic website, or buy contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have a right to request that we stop using your personal information unless it is being used for dealing with legal claims or we have other compelling legitimate reasons that override your rights.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing. Note that this may effect our ability to provide certain services to you. To request withdrawal of consent please contact us in writing at email@example.com or write to: Truenordic AB, Kullagatan 6, 252 20 Helsingborg, Sweden.
TRUENORDIC COOKIES POLICY
Use of ‘Cookies’
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Essentially it takes the form of a small text file deposited on your computer’s hard drive. They are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
Are cookies safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu. For a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.
Can I turn off cookies?
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site and your experience of our site will be limited and many integral aspects of the site, including (but not limited to) adding items to your shopping bag and accessing your account, may not work at all.
For information on how to disable cookies, please consult the “Help” tab of your browser via the menu bar.
By using the Truenordic website and ordering our products through us, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Truenordic is a trading name of Truenordic AB (“we”, “Truenordic” or “us”) a company registered in Sweden (company registration number 559087-3393) with registered office at Kullagatan 6, 252 20 Helsingborg, Sweden and Truenordic Partners.
Anyone is entitled to view and use this website for their own purposes provided that it is used for information purposes only and no material on this website is reproduced for commercial purposes.
This website may contain links to third party websites; these links are provided for your convenience. As Truenordic does not control these other websites, or their content, it will accept no liability for them. Inclusion of a link to a third party website does not indicate any endorsement by Truenordic of the website, its contents or any goods or services offered by the website owners.
Contract with You
The submission of your order and its acceptance by us constitutes a contract of sale between Truenordic and you. The contract comprises your order details, these sale terms and includes an obligation on you to pay for the products you have ordered.
As a customer you do not have any rights to participate in our trading scheme; you are not one of our independent distributors; our products are supplied to you strictly on a not for resale basis and you may not market or resell the products which you buy from us; you may not market our business opportunity; and you may not earn any commissions under our compensation plan.
If we or a Truenordic Partner have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the postal address or email address you provided to us.
Truenordic only delivers orders within the countries listed for delivery in our web shop. We regret that we are unable to send shipments to BFPO addresses. We may be unable to deliver to certain territories of countries that are outside of the European Union (such as the French overseas territories and Greenland or Faroe Islands). Unfortunately we do not accept orders from or deliver to addresses outside of these countries.
We accept the following methods of payment: bank transfer, bank giro (Sweden), Visa; MasterCard; Maestro (via PayPal or directly through our payment provider).
Or, please arrange payment directly with your Truenordic Partner.
The price of the products (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages. We take reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product given on our site is correct. Sometimes, despite our best efforts, some of the products may be priced incorrectly. If the product’s price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for further instructions before processing your order.
We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay.
Terms and contitions
Every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on the website and in the current brochure is correct at the time of going to press and, whilst we try to ensure that we hold everything in stock, all product is subject to availability.
We will endeavour to deliver the products you have ordered within our stated target delivery dates all of which are less than 30 days from order. We reserve the right to cancel orders for any products for any reason. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we have not been able to obtain authorisation for your payment.
The total price includes delivery as stated on the website. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to [rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot]. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
We have a legal duty to supply goods to you that are in conformity with the contract. By law your products must correspond with their description and any sample by reference to which they were ordered. They must also be of satisfactory quality and be reasonably fit for the purposes for which such goods are normally used or for which you informed the seller that you wanted them. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, your Truenordic Partner will gladly replace the item or refund your monies in full if you cancel and return the goods in accordance with your Right of Cancellation (see below).
We are sure you will be satisfied with your purchase. If not totally satisfied however, or if you have any questions or complaints, please contact us:
252 20 Helsingborg
In accordance with our aim of total customer satisfaction, we will acknowledge any complaint within one working day and will seek to resolve it as soon as possible thereafter.
Should any dispute arising from the transaction not be resolved directly between you and Truenordic AB, there are a number of government approved and EU listed certified alternative dispute resolution service providers which can be accessed via webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm; but Truenordic AB is not obliged to have its customers’ complaints handled by these providers. As a direct selling company, Truenordic AB voluntarily complies with the Code of Ethics established by the European direct selling trade organization Seldia and available here: http://www.seldia.eu/images/ethics/SELDIA_CodeofConduct_2015.pdf. You may also contact Direct Selling Sweden (the national body and member of Seldia) at:
Right of Cancellation
We offer a 14 day money-back guarantee to all retail customers which provides you with the following rights:
- You may cancel your order at any time before delivery of the products to you. You will also have an opportunity to examine the products that you have ordered after they have been delivered to you and if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase and give us notice within 14 days of the delivery of the products to you that you wish to cancel your order then, provided that you return the products to us within 14 days from the date of your cancellation notice, then we will provide a refund to you. You will not incur any charges for that refund and the same means of payment will be used as you used for your payment.
- You can use the notice of cancellation provided on our website below [insert link to jump to the Model Cancellation Form below] or on your sales receipt if you wish to do so or you can give us notice in some other way as long as we receive a clear statement (e.g. by letter, email, or telephone) of your decision to cancel.
- If you reject the products for any reason other than damage to or a defect in the products, you must pay the cost of returning the products to us and you will be responsible for their safety during transportation, so we recommend that you return products to us by signed for/or tracked delivery. If you do not return the products to us, we will be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the products from the sums we refund to you. If you reject the products because they are damaged or faulty, we will cover the cost of the return of the products to us.
- If the products are returned by you for any reason other than damage to or a defect in the products and they have suffered any reduction in their value as a result of handling beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products then you will be charged for that diminution in value and that charge will be deducted from your refund.
- Please note that personalised or bespoke products are not exchangeable or refundable.
- This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your legal rights, including any rights in relation to the return, replacement or repair of any defective or damaged goods after the 14 guarantee period.
Model Cancellation Form
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To: (insert name of Independent Truenordic Partner, as stated on your order confirmation email)
I /we*_________________(Full Name) hereby give notice that I/we* cancel my/our* contract of sale of the following goods:
Ordered On*/Received On*:
Customer Signature (only applicable if the Model Cancellation Form is being produced on paper)
*Delete as Appropriate
Click here to view a printable version of the Right of Cancellation. *(Add hyper-link when uploaded to website of PDF/printable version)
Copyright and Trade Marks
Truenordic is the owner or the authorised licensee of the copyright in the materials on this website. Unauthorised use of the materials, including reproduction, modification or distribution without Truenordic’s prior consent is strictly prohibited.
The Truenordic name and logo and all related product and service names are trade marks of Truenordic AB and may not be used without Truenordic’s prior written consent.
Whilst Truenordic tries to ensure that all the material on this website is accurate, complete and up-to-date and that access to the website is always available. However errors may occur from time to time and Truenordic accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or omissions in the material, and accepts no liability for any reliance you place upon it nor for any inability to connect to the website.
Truenordic takes reasonable steps to exclude computer viruses from its website but it cannot guarantee their exclusion. You are advised to take appropriate precautions before downloading any information from this website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with (a) use of, or inability to use, our site; or (b) use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
Nothing in these Website Terms and Conditions shall exclude Truenordic AB’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Truenordic AB reserves the right to amend these Website Terms and Conditions at any time.
If any part of these Website Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and Truenordic.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking measures at a later date.
These Website Terms and Conditions are governed by Swedish law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in Swedish courts.
Please address all queries to:
252 20 Helsingborg